Schooling takes place at individually arranged locations and dates, tailor-made to the customer’s needs.
The Individual Course offers companies, groups or families the opportunity to visit this training jointly. Many companies from different industry sectors appreciate this arrangement but it is also a great setting for families who wish to complete this education together at a location of their choice. The trainer can individually adjust the lectures to the expectations and requirements of the customers.
min. 3 participants
€ 3000,00 per person incl. 20% VAT. The exam fee is not included (~€ 120).
The exam is conducted by the Vienna Hunting Council.
Weaponry, optics, proof, ballistics, game and common game illnesses, special hunters language, game keeping, ecology, hunting tradition, hunting dogs, hunting law, training in clay pigeon shooting and rifle training.
- Top quality textbooks and lecture notes
- Use of all teaching material of our school
- Mandatory liability and accident insurance
- Measurement of needed stock length
- Shooting education valued at € 900,00
- Shopping voucher of € 150,00 upon passed exam
- Usage of our laser shooting simulator € 50,00/hour (without trainer)
- Usage of our laser shooting simulator € 80,00/hour (with trainer)
- Rental fee for a new Beretta shotgun Cal. 12/70 € 300,00, for three months, each add. month € 75,00
- Rental fee for a new Beretta shotgun Cal. 12/70 incl. stock adjustment € 550,00, for three months, each add. month € 75,00
- Upon purchase of a new shotgun for the exam you receive 1000 practice cartridges (Gamebore EVO 24g or similar) for free